Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Day

Yesterday was the 29th Valentine day of my life. Its different that came to know the existence of such day only when I was in my first year of Engineering.
Well, I had wonderful yest'rd'y. It was Sunday and we(wife & me) woke up at 5:45am. Plan was to visit the Karnala Bird Sanctuary that day.
Enjoying the early winds we reached the bird San.. by 6:45. Believe me it was such a pleasant experience.
My friends accompanied me. Infact, one of friend and his wife had reached from Chembur.
The bird sac... has too many of those birds.
We saw he green pigeon, the Kotwal, Black Wood pecker, Asian Paradise, and Haldya(marahi name). Its a yellow bird.
It was a very special Valentine for all us there.

3 comments:

  1. u should have taken some pics ans posted the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=191332&l=0db30f5ab5&id=100000037779372

    Shot at Gokuldham...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried. But, I do not have High definition camera to shoot the pics.

    ReplyDelete